Arsenale Lockpoint is currently available in the following languages:
If you would like to use Lockpoint in your own language, you can now help us do that through our user-supported translations site. In addition, we encourage users to contribute fixes to correct any inaccuracies in existing translations, and to update the translations as new features are added.
There are two supported methods for translating Lockpoint: the Arsenale Translations site and the InProduct Translation for Confluence add-on.
Arsenale Translations Site
Arsenale Translations is a site that allows end users to supply translations for Lockpoint in various languages. Translations supplied using this method will be collected by Arsenale and included in subsequent releases of the product. The site allows you to easily translate the entire product, and it supports an easy web-based interface for updating each string.
The Arsenale Translations site is currently configured for a limited set of languages, but supports many others.
If your desired language is not yet listed, please contact us and we will be glad to add it.
To use the Arsenale Translations site, follow the steps below:
- If you do not already have an account, you must first sign up.
- Once signed up, go to Arsenale Translations to log into your account.
- Under the Arsenale Lockpoint project, click "Main Application".
- Select a language.
- Start translating.
- Once you are done, let us know and we will be happy to include your work in the next version of Lockpoint.
We are often able to supply a recent build of Lockpoint that includes your translation, without your having to wait for the next major release. If you have put a lot of effort into a translation and you want to see it live, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you.
InProduct Translation for Confluence Add-on
You can also use the InProduct Translation for Confluence add-on to translate Arsenale Lockpoint. An advantage of this translation tool is it allows you to perform your translations right within the Confluence product, seeing the results immediately and in context.
The in-product translation tool only allows you to translate visible text, so it will not provide 100% translation coverage.
You may wish to use the in-product translation tool to get a head start on a translation, and then complete the remainder of the translation using the Arsenale Translations site. Please contact us for help transitioning from one to the other.
To begin using the InProduct Translation for Confluence tool:
- Go to Confluence Administration » Find New Add-ons, search for "translation", and install the InProduct Translation for Confluence add-on.
- Refresh the page in your browser.
- Navigate to Confluence Administration » Translation Administration » Access Management, and configure the list of Confluence groups that are permitted to perform translations.
- Go to any page that includes Arsenale Lockpoint functionality.
- Click on your user profile icon in the top right corner of the screen, and select "Switch on Translations".
- Use the pop-up to find and translate text on the current page.
- Repeat this process for other pages that contain Arsenale Lockpoint functionality.
- When you are done, go to Confluence Administration » Translation Administration » Translations, and click "Download as Language Pack" to save your translations to a file.
- Email the downloaded language pack to Arsenale Support for inclusion in the next version of Lockpoint.