If you are upgrading to Confluence 5.2.x (only) from an earlier release of Confluence by accessing Toolgear » Confluence Admin » Backup & Restore and then loading an XML backup, you must disable and reenable Lockpoint immediately after performing the restore. See the 1.4.5 Release Notes for details.
- compatibility with Confluence 5.6+
- compatibility for Edit in Office with Office 2013 applications (on Confluence 5.6+ only, which is parallel to Atlassian's support of Office 2013)
- compatibility with Gliffy 6.2 and 6.3
- compatibility updates for Balsamiq Mockups 2.2.24+
- fixed an issue where Lockpoint would log warnings in the system log every hour if a locked file was deleted directly from the filesystem without telling Confluence
- fixed a plugin shutdown issue that could exceptions when Lockpoint disables itself due to an expired license
- fixed the group search popup widget in Space Tools > Arsenale Lockpoint > Permissions
- fixed a compatibility issue with the Team Calendars macro in the Confluence editor
- adds compatibility with Confluence 5.4.3+
fixed a compatibility issue when attaching images to a question in Confluence Questions.
fixed a compatibility issue with the Attachments macro for Confluence 5.1 through 5.1.2 (inclusive). The bug was introduced in Lockpoint 1.4.5 and it is not required for Confluence 5.1.3 or any newer version.
- fixes an exception in the Space Tools->Content Tools->Attachments list
added space-by-space activation of Lockpoint. Administrators can now set the default for Lockpoint to be either enabled or disabled for all spaces by default, with individual spaces having the ability to override the default.
added support for "Lock All" and "Unlock All" actions when viewing the Attachments macro (for Confluence 5.1+ only).
added support for Confluence 5.4.
fixed an add-on compatibility issue that could prevent some users from leaving comments on a page if certain other add-ons were installed at the same time as Lockpoint