Arsenale® Dataplane™ is designed for metrics-focused technical, product and project managers who require sophisticated charting and analysis of KPIs and trends in their JIRA data. Our proprietary data engine unlocks the power of JIRA project and issue history, allowing you to reach back in time and look at historical trends, chart the timing of transitions, analyze issue links, and evaluate project and team performance.
Dataplane's intuitive interface gets you from question to answer incredibly fast. Even non-technical users can easily produce rich and actionable reports in seconds.
Arsenale Dataplane reporting for JIRA gives you:
- Powerful Built-in Reports : track issue trends, inter-project links, work logged and much more
- Interactive Charts and Tables : create data-rich, graphical reports across multiple JIRA projects or categories
- Customize and Save Reports: build your own directory of customized reports that can be run with a single click
- Subscribe to Reports: automatically run and email reports on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule
- Dashboard Gadgets: display Dataplane reports as gadgets on your existing JIRA dashboards (and in Confluence too!)
- Report Sharing : give other team members the ability to run and copy your customized reports
- Report Favorites: mark your most-used reports, either your own or those shared with you, and find them all in one place
- Customizer Scripts: use Dataplane's Groovy-based scripting capabilities to change the colors of chart segments, rename chart axes, sort tabular data, and more.
- Leverage JIRA Search Filters and JQL : use your existing JIRA search filters or custom JQL for targeted results
- Slice and Dice : segment report results by any combination of issue fields for drill-down analysis
- Goal Lines and Annotations: annotate your charts with goal or performance threshold lines, burn up guidelines, and target zones using powerful new Customizer Script keywords.
- PDF, Excel & CSV Exports : download reports to pristine PDF for sharing, or export to CSV for offline analysis. You can add your own custom corporate letterhead or project logos to exports, adjust the style of the reports, and more.
- JIRA Data Center: Dataplane was designed for large instances and it is fully compatible with JIRA Data Center deployments.
- Multilingual: Dataplane is fully translated in English and in German. Need support for another language? Head over to the Arsenale Translations Site and help us translate Dataplane to your language.
Arsenale Dataplane is a certified Atlassian Verified add-on, and a standard 100% Java and JIRA-native plugin. It requires no external configuration, no extra databases, no other tools or services, and all data stays behind your firewall.
With JIRA Data Center compatibility, Dataplane also enjoys all of the benefits of high availability, distributed load, and redundancy that come with the core JIRA application.
in 2.2 What's New
Dataplane 2.2 delivers over 50 new features, enhancements and fixes to build on its best-in-class JIRA reporting.
With this release, you can:
- schedule and subscribe to Dataplane reports,
- share reports more widely,
- use rapid issue status filtering,
- visualize your data with new charting options,
- manage reports quickly without leaving the context of the current report, and
- take advantage of numerous additional improvements.
Read on for more highlights of Dataplane 2.2. For a complete list of all the new features, improvements and fixes, see the 2.2 Release Notes.
Schedule and Subscribe to Reports
Set up any Dataplane report to automatically run on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule, with up-to-date PDF reports emailed to your inbox and to any number of additional JIRA users.
With Dataplane report subscriptions, automate the delivery of KPIs and other metrics to your executive team, managers and developers to keep everyone on the same page.
New Charting Options
Visualize Dataplane's powerful data segmentations in new ways with grouped (non-stacked) bar and column charts. And the new Max Categories setting provides complete control over the number of unique domain categories of interest.
Share Reports More Widely
Easily share reports with the whole organization using the new Everyone sharing setting. And administrators can now configure the default sharing scope for all newly-created Dataplane reports.
Have non-JIRA users who need to track program status? Place Dataplane reports on a public JIRA dashboard to share with anonymous (non-logged-in) users.
Rapid Issue Filtering
Quickly configure a filter for the issues on which to report based on their historical status, using the new All, Include selected and Exclude selected status options. Setting up burn up charts and visualizing your backlog over time is now easier than ever.
Fast Report Management
Dataplane's new report page Tools menu gives you immediate access to all the key features needed to manage your reports. Rename, change sharing options, add a custom description, update your subscription or delete the report — all within just a couple clicks.
Licensing and Pricing
Arsenale Dataplane is available for purchase exclusively from Atlassian Marketplace.
Arsenale Dataplane is backed by the responsive, experienced Atlassian Experts at Arsenale Support.
If you encounter any challenges, please let us know and we will be happy to work with you to solve your issues.