Arsenale® Dataplane™ is designed for metrics-focused technical, product and project managers who require sophisticated charting and analysis of KPIs and trends in their JIRA data. Our proprietary data engine unlocks the power of JIRA project and issue history, allowing you to reach back in time and look at historical trends, chart the timing of transitions, analyze issue links, and evaluate project and team performance.
Dataplane's intuitive interface gets you from question to answer incredibly fast. Even non-technical users can easily produce rich and actionable reports in seconds.
Arsenale Dataplane reporting for JIRA gives you:
- Powerful Built-in Reports: track issue trends, inter-project links, work logged and much more
- Interactive Charts and Tables: create data-rich, graphical reports across multiple JIRA projects or categories
- Customize and Save Reports: build your own directory of customized reports that can be run with a single click
- Dashboard Gadgets: display Dataplane reports as gadgets on your existing JIRA dashboards (and in Confluence too!)
- Report Sharing: give other team members the ability to run and copy your customized reports
- Report Favorites: mark your most-used reports, either your own or those shared with you, and find them all in one place
- Customizer Scripts: use Dataplane's Groovy-based scripting capabilities to change the colors of chart segments, rename chart axes, sort tabular data, and more.
- Leverage JIRA Search Filters and JQL: use your existing JIRA search filters or custom JQL for targeted results
- Slice and Dice: segment report results by any combination of issue fields for drill-down analysis
- Goal Lines and Annotations: annotate your charts with goal or performance threshold lines, burn up guidelines, and target zones using powerful new Customizer Script keywords.
- PDF, Excel & CSV Exports: download reports to pristine PDF for sharing, or export to CSV for offline analysis. You can add your own custom corporate letterhead or project logos to exports, adjust the style of the reports, and more.
- JIRA Data Center: Dataplane was designed for large instances and it is fully compatible with JIRA Data Center deployments.
- Multilingual: Dataplane is fully translated in English and in German. Need support for another language? Head over to the Arsenale Translations Site and help us translate Dataplane to your language.
Arsenale Dataplane is a standard 100% Java JIRA-native plugin. It requires no external configuration, no extra databases, no other tools or services, and all data stays behind your firewall.
in 2.1 What's New
This release introduces a wealth of new customizations for your Dataplane JIRA reports, including: adding goal lines and target areas to charts; customizing report PDF exports with company letterhead or client logos; customizing the order of data series in chart legends and stacked charts; and much more.
With 2.1, we have also expanded our multi-lingual support. PDF exports of reports have been tuned to work better with Asian character sets, and Arsenale Dataplane is now available in German. Please read about our new online translation service if you are interested in helping us translate Dataplane into your own language.
Read on for more highlights of Dataplane 2.1. For a complete list of all the new features, improvements and fixes, see the 2.1 Release Notes.
Add Goal Lines and Target Areas to Your Charts
Dataplane now allows you to easily track progress against goals and to encourage your team to do more to meet release and performance targets.
With Arsenale Dataplane 2.1, annotate your charts with goal or performance threshold lines, burn up guidelines, and target zones using powerful new keywords in Dataplane's Customizer Scripts.
Display your goals front-and-center on charts and legends, helping team members and management visualize target metrics and celebrate program and team success.
Customize Exported Reports with Client Logos or Your Company Letterhead
Many customers already make use of Dataplane's Export to PDF feature to share pristine copies of JIRA reports with management or clients.
With Dataplane 2.1, you can now customize the PDF export format for reports, even on a report-by-report basis. Select page size, output in landscape orientation for wide tables, add header and footer text or custom stylesheets, and even apply your own corporate letterhead and project- or client-specific logos.
Dataplane auf Deutsch
Starting with this release, Dataplane is now available in German! No configuration changes are required—if your JIRA user profile is set to German, you can immediately start using Dataplane in your own language.
We want to extend a huge thank you to the team at //SEIBERT/MEDIA (with offices in Germany, the USA and Australia)—one of Arsenale's amazing partners and an Atlassian Platinum Expert—for working closely with us to provide German translations and a first class user experience for our German-speaking customers.
Help Translate Dataplane to Your Language
We would love for all our customers to be able to use Arsenale products in their own native language, and have launched a new online Arsenale Translations service to enlist your help.
Arsenale Translations allows anyone to improve an existing product translation, or to contribute translations to a new language. Whether you only have time to translate a few basics or you can work through dozens of phrases, we would love your assistance, and can quickly deliver to you an updated, localized version of Dataplane with your additions.
Licensing and Pricing
Arsenale Dataplane is available for purchase exclusively from Atlassian Marketplace.
Arsenale Dataplane is backed by the responsive, experienced Atlassian Experts at Arsenale Support.
If you encounter any challenges, please let us know and we will be happy to work with you to solve your issues.