Data Center Approved
Certified by Atlassian as Data Center Approved. While Arsenale Dataplane for Jira Server has been running on customer Data Center instances for years—every Dataplane for Jira Server release since 2014 has been compatible with Jira Data Center, and tested to perform in that environment—we recognize the assurance Atlassian's Data Center Approved program provides. See Atlassian's Data Center Approved Apps FAQ for more details on the certification program.
- New Indexing and Support Tools
- To limit downtime, added optional JVM property to enable an automatic, full rebuild of the Dataplane history index upon discovery of any critical, unrecoverable index data errors.
- To facilitate app support, added REST endpoint allowing admins to export all key parameters of the runtime environment for sharing with Arsenale Support.
- Improved speed of app installation and enable/disable by updating elements of Java application framework.
- Built-in reports now link to Dataplane's online Reports Guide for full report descriptions and common use help information.
- Added new user feedback link on app Administration page to facilitate admin communication with Arsenale Support.
- Removed app-wide user feedback widget to clean up report presentation.
- Fixed error "Got SQL exception transforming JQL" when trying to run reports with certain types of custom fields. Reporting was broken for ScriptRunner and Jira Misc Custom Field (JMCF) numeric and date custom fields (e.g. JMCF Transition Date Time) due to type-conversion issues. (affected Jira 8.x only)
- Fixed issue where duplicate entires found in Dataplane's 'artstatemap' database table would cause Dataplane's nightly index maintenance task to mark the index as corrupted and require a full index rebuild. Dataplane now gracefully removes any duplicate entries.
- Fixed bug where, under certain conditions, installing or enabling the Dataplane app could cause duplicate app tasks to be created, resulting in unexpected behavior including Dataplane index corruption.
- Fixed bug where, under certain conditions, disabling, uninstalling or upgrading Dataplane did not terminate and remove old app threads, resulting in unexpected behavior including Dataplane index corruption.
Fixed bug on certain installations that caused reports to fail with error "Received HTTP error 500 requesting report" due to the underlying logged error 'relation "public.AO_6714C7_CALCVAL_GROUP" does not exist'.